- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,166
- Reactions Received
- 98,987
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 351,418
- Ship
- Wreck
yeah I've heared of this one too, its quite unfortunateI read somewhere that DIA's fandom name is AID, so their fans are called AIDs?![]()
yeah I've heared of this one too, its quite unfortunateI read somewhere that DIA's fandom name is AID, so their fans are called AIDs?![]()
of which groups?![]()
Luvity is Cravity and Luvit is Pink Fantasyof which groups?![]()
yep you are right!i found this![]()
Starship Rookies CRAVITY Just Announced Their Fandom Name, But It's Already Causing Controversy
On May 11, Starship's rookie boy group CRAVITY announced their fandom name—but the similarity with Pink Fantasy's fandom is already causing controversy.www.koreaboo.com
I just read Pink Fantasy will go in indifinte hiatus starting january 24, I guess that resolves the issueLuvity is Cravity and Luvit is Pink Fantasy
SAMEMy for Aespa - three years in and I still can't figure that out lol