I like mint
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 25 June 2021 #1 I like mint Reactions: Wooyoungie, Mangoey, Ariadne and 3 others
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 25 June 2021 #2 I used to love watermelon gum and I ate ice breakers like candy, anything fruit flavored for me Reactions: Wooyoungie, Mangoey and Juniverse
KPawz found dead or alive . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 1,602 Reactions Received 2,668 Website pawzworldz.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom Once Pronouns They/Them Ship @Chae 25 June 2021 #3 Mint is the only flavor I can tolerate Reactions: Wooyoungie and Mangoey
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 25 June 2021 #4 Mint and watermelon Reactions: Wooyoungie and Mangoey
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 25 June 2021 #5 Mint for sure Reactions: Wooyoungie, Mangoey and Juniverse
MYs_daileee Joined 28 May 2021 Messages 1,060 Reactions Received 1,081 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi Gender Non-Binary Pronouns they/them 25 June 2021 #6 mint and watermelon Reactions: Wooyoungie, Mangoey and Juniverse
innies Joined 22 May 2021 Messages 367 Reactions Received 552 Location chan's room Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom stray kids Gender Male Pronouns he/him 30 June 2021 #7 I like mint as well Reactions: Wooyoungie and Mangoey
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 30 June 2021 #8 I used to like mint. Now I don't like bubblegum. Reactions: Wooyoungie and Mangoey
A Ariadne Joined 25 May 2021 Messages 293 Reactions Received 511 Location dibidibidis i’m not mf 32 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom yes Gender Female, Non-Binary Pronouns she/they 30 June 2021 #9 i had this watermelon kind once that was really good and cinnamon once i think Reactions: Wooyoungie and Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 30 June 2021 #10 I like the fruity flavors, but in general I don't like chewing gum. I always chew it for too long and it hurts my teeth and jaw. Reactions: Wooyoungie
I like the fruity flavors, but in general I don't like chewing gum. I always chew it for too long and it hurts my teeth and jaw.
Wooyoungie 로레나 ♡ . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 640 Reactions Received 4,736 Location ATINY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @NASA 1 July 2021 #11 Mint as well ^^ Am I the only one that has never tried watermelon gum?