What flavors do you prefer? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
sour things, esp citrusy things!!! i also like fruity flavours :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
sweet ♥
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
all :queen:
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,355
Reactions Received
53,164
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,568
Gender
Female
sweet, spicy
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I think liking bitter and sour things is really unique dang :nakypog:
I personally like savory the most. Sometimes I will crave sweet or sour as well though.
 
Joined
2 June 2021
Messages
32
Reactions Received
60
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I have the biggest sweet-tooth out of everyone I know. I could be stuffed and full from eating, but any sort of dessert or sweets would catch my attention. Though I'm not a fan of candy anymore, I go for sugary baked goods like cake, cookies, or ice cream. Bonus if they're cold
 
  • Like
Reactions: MYs_daileee

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Sweet and sour :susPepe:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread