What flower matches your personality? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don’t know to be honest, but I will pretend that purple tulips :llama_prance:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I was going to say Petunia because it's a nickname my mom gave me when I was a kid, but I didn't know what it represented until now.
:welp:

11425


The last one might apply to me, but I don't know about the first two.
:welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Opium Poppy maybe...
But my nickname is Black Rose..so dunno..
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
You got: Sunflower
You may be a bit closed off at first, but when people get to know you they find your true personality, and they love you!

uwu
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread