- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
get some moreI want more peanut butter cups, but I ate them all![]()
get some moreI want more peanut butter cups, but I ate them all![]()
That means I'd have to go to the store thoughget some more![]()
is it far away? when is your next grocery shopping?That means I'd have to go to the store though![]()
The store isn't far, but I don't feel like going shopping again. I already did that todayis it far away? when is your next grocery shopping?
oofThe store isn't far, but I don't feel like going shopping again. I already did that today![]()
As someone who is in love with salted caramel I can confirm that yes medovik is bettereven better than salted caramel?![]()
I'll try tooofget more pb cups next time then
As someone who is in love with salted caramel I can confirm that yes medovik is better![]()
I'm going to the store tomorrow, I would send you some pb cups if it would be possibleI'll try to![]()
Thank youI'm going to the store tomorrow, I would send you some pb cups if it would be possible
sushi sushi sushi sushi