What food sounds unappealing… (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But is delicious?
I would say reindeer poop. It’s crushed Oreos mixed with cream cheese covered with white chocolate. Sadly the poop I make isn’t as good as the poop @lexus and her family make but it’ll do, it's still yummy. :crycry:
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: lexus and Haiku

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That is an interesting combo... I like all of those items separately, but never had that :o
Lex introduced me to it, I had never heard of it before this past year either
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: lexus and Haiku

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Elephant ear might not sound good to people who have never heard of it :susPepe:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Snow cream, it literally is just that, it sounds gross but my mom says it's really good
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
But is delicious?
I would say reindeer poop. It’s crushed Oreos mixed with cream cheese covered with white chocolate. Sadly the poop I make isn’t as good as the poop @lexus and her family make but it’ll do, it's still yummy. :crycry:
Oh is that what that one thread was about?! :nakypog:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Elephant ear is the only thing I can think of right now
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Chicken feet.
I know a lot of Koreans in Korea and America enjoy it, but maybe it's because I've personally never had it as a child, so it does not look appetizing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
chicken feet. beefs tongue
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread