What games are you looking forward to playing? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Essentially title. It could be an unreleased game, maybe something you own but haven't gotten to yet, or something that you've been wanting to purchase.

For me, I have a whole ass queue of games that I've bought and started, but still haven't finished :wimwim:

I have to finish Brilliant Diamond - started shiny hunting Dialga and never finished the game, still gotta play through the rest of Pokemon Legends Arceus and Nier Automata. I also have Nier Replicant in queue after I finished Automata. I also recently got and started Hollow Knight.

Along with all that, I need to finish my Animal Crossing island at some point in time and still complete my Genshin dailies/explore the new area.

And to think I wanted to get Elden Ring too :wimwim:

I can't wait to finish school so I can get started on all these games. :sanapray:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I have to finish Brilliant Diamond
Shit... thanks for reminding me. I need to do that too ;;;

I started Elden Ring but I didn't get the time to play much :(
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Shit... thanks for reminding me. I need to do that too ;;;

I started Elden Ring but I didn't get the time to play much :(
Aww I hope you get to play more soon! My bf got it recently and I tried it a bit, but it's hella hard :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoemantic

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
life is strange is pretty good too, but the last few chapters freaked me out :nekosweat:
Well you know what they say about life... :kijoongstare: /j

I'm not sure what to expect, all I read was the vague summary. So we'll see.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Aww I hope you get to play more soon! My bf got it recently and I tried it a bit, but it's hella hard :nekosweat:
It is hard but you can play with friends, it helps a lot
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Street Fighter 6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time it seems Capcom's doing things right !!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread