- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
For me Tropical and world they are boring ass genres indeed.. A lot of kpop groups been releasing these two lately 

German rap is awesomeCountry and German Rap![]()
what German Rap do u listen to cuz the most i find is "i f**k your mother"I bin sicher, dass ich es mag![]()
Mero zum Beispiel :)) Kannst du ihn ?what German Rap do u listen to cuz the most i find is "i f**k your mother"![]()
i hate MeroMero zum Beispiel :)) Kannst du ihn ?
Everytime I try to write in an other language I flop. That’s sad![]()
i hate his mustache first of all and second of all he just doesnt sound good to me at allWarum ? 😂😂😂
I see 😂😂😂 Was my German accurate ? I know that it used to be betteri hate his mustache first of all and second of all he just doesnt sound good to me at all
it was pretty much perfect lolI see 😂😂😂 Was my German accurate ? I know that it used to be better![]()
Wirklich ? I have to be a multilingual master 😂it was pretty much perfect lol