What gives you the creeps? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
People who don’t think Taeyong is the most beautiful angel to ever exist
12205

They’re scary ass robots
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Little holes, it’s called trypophobia, it makes me so nauseous just to think of it.

12545

I have the fear of drowning too. Being asthmatic, I often had the feeling of my lungs being compressed with no air coming in. I’m not a good swimmer so just the thought of maybe drowning and die in this condition is unbearable.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread