What goal(s) are you currently trying to achieve? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
good luck on learning japanese!
its really hard. i took lessons, then self taught myself.
for me it was easier to learn because korean is second language and it was similar culture and grammer wise, at the same time i could prounance Japanese sounds that most koreans can't ( ex r syllables ) because english is my first language too lol



right now im trying to learn mandarin chinese!
also im trying to work on my portfolio
Pronunciation is easier for French speakers though ! 😄😄 Thank you for your support !
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
when i took french class in highschool, i had a really hard time with saying the words lol. my teacher told me to stop using an asian accent and i was like :lazypotato:


and i forgot all my french :) too many grammer rules
That’s a shame 😖
I hope you will not consider their bad comments about your accent !
 
Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
127
Reactions Received
453
Location
Magic Shop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I guess atm just focusing on my subjects and hopefully doing well in them next year? I also hope I get into uni when I apply
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I guess atm just focusing on my subjects and hopefully doing well in them next year? I also hope I get into uni when I apply
Oh I'm sure that will work out if you just keep focusing on your subjects! Good luck :bigcatclap:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ontheblueside
Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
127
Reactions Received
453
Location
Magic Shop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh I'm sure that will work out if you just keep focusing on your subjects! Good luck :bigcatclap:
Thank you so much, I hope you achieve your goal too!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread