What got you into your ult bias group? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
359
Reactions Received
1,110
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What got me into my bias groups is the music and how the did different concepts.
I also love watching their live stages and concerts on youtube
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I got into Loona very slowly. I found their tracks occasionally through recommended songs on Spotify and didn't even know what they were since everything was a solo or subunit under the Loona name but there were no actual Loona tracks at the time. Eventually I realized I liked almost all of their songs and started looking for more info about them, and Loona TV, the MVs, and Orbit memelords drove them to the top of my bias list.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I was blown away by the first video of them that I saw. But what made me stay and become a real fan is their personality. I fell in love with them by watching their reality-show.
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
EXO debut was so good, I got addicted and had no doubt that I liked them :pepeheart:
 
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
jhope
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread