What group are you currently content-binging? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Nu'est. I'm behind on a lot of their content and I'm enjoying this very long, long binge of their stuff. :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
One group and one soloist is variety now :irenecrazy:
Actually if you look through my playlist you’ll realize I am 50/50:taesip: I just don’t follow gg on a regular basis and my ult is a bg, but that doesn’t make me a bg stan:pikasmart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Actually if you look through my playlist you’ll realize I am 50/50:taesip: I just don’t follow gg on a regular basis and my ult is a bg, but that doesn’t make me a bg stan:pikasmart:
I meant content binging not adding songs to playlist :taesip:
Even I have some BTS songs on Spotify but I don't watch their content you know :pikasmart:

So many GGs though :sj_weary:
I've recently gotten into Oh My Girl and WJSN, so good :sj_weary:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I meant content binging not adding songs to playlist :taesip:
Even I have some BTS songs on Spotify but I don't watch their content you know :pikasmart:

So many GGs though :sj_weary:
I've recently gotten into Oh My Girl and WJSN, so good :sj_weary:
WJSN because of @goyo, right?
:wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I meant content binging not adding songs to playlist :taesip:
Even I have some BTS songs on Spotify but I don't watch their content you know :pikasmart:

So many GGs though :sj_weary:
I've recently gotten into Oh My Girl and WJSN, so good :sj_weary:
I barely have time to watch all the BTS content :nekosweat: At some point I was watching BP videos tho. Maybe I will start watching more MMM videos
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I barely have time to watch all the BTS content :nekosweat: At some point I was watching BP videos tho. Maybe I will start watching more MMM videos
Mamamoo are variety queens, watch anything you can :sj_weary:
They even have a joint episode of Weekly Idol with GFriend, one of the best :sanapray:

Besides, MMM and GFriend are BTS' cousin groups coz of the whole BigHit/SouMu/RBW thing so :sakUwu:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Mamamoo are variety queens, watch anything you can :sj_weary:
They even have a joint episode of Weekly Idol with GFriend, one of the best :sanapray:

Besides, MMM and GFriend are BTS' cousin groups coz of the whole BigHit/SouMu/RBW thing so :sakUwu:
MMM are everything :sanapray:
Yes yes you told me, but I will watch MMM content only because why not, not because they are cousins with other groups :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
MMM are everything :sanapray:
Yes yes you told me, but I will watch MMM content only because why not, not because they are cousins with other groups :jisoosmh:
As long as you're watching girl groups :sanapray:
Save me save you was a nice surprise :sakUwu:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yes I did :irenecrazy: :wimwim:
When :irenecrazy:
I approached you for help coz I had already decided to stan, thanks to some sexy content I happened to see from them :jenniesmug:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread