What groups do u actually stan? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For me SHINEE , 2PM, EXO, Big Bang, MBLAQ, Wonder girls and Miss A. (Old gen jyp girl groups are untouchable)

Recently I am interested in ITZY tbh They are interesting but they need to release Good material or I am going to drop them.

The rest hit or mess for me I consider myself just casual listener.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's hard to say where I put the limit of stanning and not stanning. Big Bang and 2NE1 are definitely groups I stan, even now. But above them I still count f(x), Blackpink and IU.

I used to stan 2PM, but I haven't rly payed attention lately : /
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly the one group I stan 100% is EXO but they're very closely followed by Red Velvet. I also semi-hardcore stan BTS and Black Pink but I don't love them as much as EXOVelvet. All the other groups in my sig I consider myself a Stan because I follow the groups and the members very closely but even despite that, I don't like them as much as my top four groups.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t know if I should count JBJ and B.A.P since they’re disbanded but I still try to keep up with the members from both groups. Other groups I stan is Seventeen, BTS, Ateez, The Rose, Day6, Stray Kids, and Astro. I would also mention Nu’est and Exo but I really haven’t been keeping up with either group very much, especially Exo.

:nekosweat:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Hardcore Stan SNSD, Girl's Day, T-ara, Twice, The Rose and Blackpink
Lazy stan Vixx, Gfriend and Cherry Bullet
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
way too many
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dreamcatcher is the current full stan group.

EVERGLOW and A.C.E need one more album to get there.
never thought I would see that statement from you
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I was going argue that prob none due to the meaning of stan
but than i thought about it
NCT
100% im obsessed with the system and looking into who could be a new trainee
and how sm is actually doing very well with a system [unless they take the graduation system away] that isnt accepted in korea


T.O.P also
but it very difficult atm as he deleted all his instagram posts
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread