what "grudges" do you hold and against whom? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
it doesn't necessarily have to be as big and dramatic as a grudge, but just some bitterness or any negative emotions.... even if it's only when you stop and remember people from the past every now and then, and not something you think about on a daily basis.. so who are those people and what did they do that caused you harm?

ofc, throughout our lives, we hurt many people and many people hurt us. But the major cases for me were these - the first person who deeply hurt me was probably my brother, then my father, and lastly my mother (indirectly). Also my "friends" from school who became my bullies, especially the girl I thought of as my best friend. The guys I dated as well, even a friend of my ex... that being said, I choose to forgive all these people. Even if I couldn't help but hate them back then, I've come to understand that humans are flawed and not necessarily malicious. These things were not something I deserved or provoked, the people who hurt me were either in a bad place themselves, or they were just being stupid and trying to be funny while actually being horribly cruel. The feeling of pain that they've taught me has made me kinder as I don't want to see anyone else suffer the same way too

 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't really hold grudges. The only one would be my grandmother from my biological father's side. She was such a horrible person and gave my mother and that side of the family so many hardships. I can never forget her how she was behaving towards my mom and my great-grandma.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I still feel bitter towards people from my primary school. I only knew tham for a year but I was generally disliked by the 'popular' group. The teacher's always had me sit at their table because, in primary school, they separate you by ability although they don't say anything about it. I didn't fit in with them at all so any little thing I did, they would turn it against me. There was one particular girl who would outright bully me. I wasn't aware of it when I was younger which is what makes me hold such a bitter feeling now.
I don't think I hate or hold a grudge against any of them but I guess there are still some remaining feelings left towards that one particular girl. But we were also kids. We were all immature. They've all probably changed a lot since then and so have I.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I really don't hold grudges but sometimes you just have to stop offering the olive branch and start beating them wiht it.

My Ex-Boyfriend because he broke up with me for the sole purpose taking care of his health was to hard. I gave him a finial ultimatum take care of himself before he has a stroke or I am gone because I refuse to be a window before I was 30. Still love him thus the grudge, but ::shrugs:: life.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I hold grudges a lot :wonugl: Over the simplest of things, idk why I just really dislike when people do anything mean or negative, if they apologize I may forget it but yea generally I remember. I tend to forget about it unless I see someone tho :jisoosmh: Nothing comes to mind rn
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
man i hate my dad
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't really hold grudge. No one did wrong to the point of me holding a grudge. I am also oblivious and someone could of did me wrong, but II just simply never notice.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and kodoku

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would say 2 people who've been my friends and dropped me when I needed them the most. They did some nasty things and were mean towards an old friend of mine. Now they don't talk to me but they befriended HER.
I was angry and sad at first, but now I think like; it's their problem now, not mine anymore. I have my own friends again so I really don't hold a grudge against them anymore I guess?
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread