What hair color would you want to try on yourself? (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For me probably rainbow, I've had all kinds of hair but I'm not good enough at dyeing hair to make a proper rainbow :jisoosmh:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Blue, like any blue. People always stop me from doing it cause my natural color suits me but like... I still wanna try it
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Blue, like any blue. People always stop me from doing it cause my natural color suits me but like... I still wanna try it
Same but I decided that their opinion didn't matter and did it anyways :sanapray:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Same but I decided that their opinion didn't matter and did it anyways :sanapray:
I'm trying to do the same thing but I always end up pussying out :nekoshy:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Blue, like any blue. People always stop me from doing it cause my natural color suits me but like... I still wanna try it
Same, everyone always tells me that dying my hair will be a nightmare because I'm ginger... but if I WAS gonna change it, it'd probably go with something pastel...
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Same, everyone always tells me that dying my hair will be a nightmare because I'm ginger... but if I WAS gonna change it, it'd probably go with something pastel...
Eey I'm ginger too :maheart:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
at some point i thought about light blond but then i realised that just because i like the way it looks on another person doesn't mean it would look just as good on me :wimwim: now i'm thinking of trying dark blue or purple.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Same, everyone always tells me that dying my hair will be a nightmare because I'm ginger... but if I WAS gonna change it, it'd probably go with something pastel...
Oh damn, do you also have curly hair or? I had a ginger friend that dyed her hair and told me it was really stupid for her cause she's pretty frizzy so it took a long time and a lot of dye for it to start sucking in the color. And even when it did it wasn't the color she wanted.

That part is what I'm most scared of in a sense, I don't want my hair to be a different color than I imagined but it's hard finding the dye color you want.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
probably pastel pink or a light blue.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LOL we literally have the same taste in everything!
it's like we are the same person :jisoosmh: loving it.

and my hair has some red tones natrually in it despite me being a dark blonde actually.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Blue. I've only had pink and black before
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread