What hair colour would suit you the most? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I dye my hair already so I had red, peach, ginger, blonde, rose gold, brown, auburn, black, brown... so pretty much everything.
But blonde, peach, rose gold, ginger fit me the most I think. I look better with warm light colors. They make me look younger
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think black because it contrasts well with my skin. I also have black hair right now (dyed) so maybe thats why I think that. I dont think my natural color (auburn) suited me well
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Why is this in the kpop section?

I’d really like to try auburn with blonde highlights. My natural hair are black.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread