What hairstyle do you usually style yourself in? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I usually just keep my hair shoulder length to maybe a bit longer. My hair is naturally straight as well and I don't usually bother styling it. The most I will really do is pulling it up into a ponytail or a bun.​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My hair is more aggressively straight than a male bts anti so I just leave it down and don’t bother with curling. It’s pretty long since it’s at my butt tho so I need to comb it a bunch throughout the day
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
my hair is styled after this boyo (but its brown):


but its overgrown right now so the sides and back has merged
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
meh I have long straight hair and it doesn't stay in one place anyway so I don't style it much since heat and stuff like that makes it less soft
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread