Hello peeps, I was about to make an account on Onehallyu and make some posts cause OH have my target audience, but then, they are not accepting new registrations at the moment, anyone knows why? Server overload?
Auch sounds pretty bad if you have been waiting months : /their server is on the brink of death so yeah,, probably. i've been waiting on a password recovery for months but their system is so broken it won't even send out automated mails anymore..
you can hang out here tho, hi~![]()
since january yeahAuch sounds pretty bad if you have been waiting months : /
Huh, well that's not that different what I have on akp right now, i'm logged out on any device, but my pc.. the password isn't the problem though, the system is just broken and only logs me into article side when i try with any other device. And this has been going like half a year nowsince january yeah
forgot my password but im still logged in on my laptop. even then, chances of the server being down when i go on are 50-50 hnn
i didnt realise akp had problems like that too mess,,Huh, well that's not that different what I have on akp right now, i'm logged out on any device, but my pc.. the password isn't the problem though, the system is just broken and only logs me into article side when i try with any other device. And this has been going like half a year now![]()
They had the banner about not logging out for a while for this reason, but it's not like the problem got fixed even then. It seems to be just on some older accounts that were transported to current forum ver from the older ver thoughi didnt realise akp had problems like that too mess,,
OH's situation is really bad tho. they started talking about moving servers about a year ago and nothing has happened, i wonder if theyre still going through with that :/
I came here from OH since it is so broken that everytime I want to post something its down. Not even talking about how most normal members already moved on since the forum is basically broken and sometimes it feels like 70% of new content is trolling.OH's situation is really bad tho. they started talking about moving servers about a year ago and nothing has happened, i wonder if theyre still going through with that :/
ah... yeah, inactivity and the frequent server crashes are what led me to moving too, though i've been a little active again the past few weeks. the svt artist thread used to be so lively and fun, i made a lot of memories and friends there. sucks to hear the owner is neglecting the forum :(I came here from OH since it is so broken that everytime I want to post something its down. Not even talking about how most normal members already moved on since the forum is basically broken and like 70% of new content is trolling.
I asked the mods about moving like a month ago since the thread about it disappeared (quietly). They told me the owner of the forums dont want to do anything about it so mods and admins have their hands tied. So basically its time to find new forum where to spazz since the old one will not be repaired.
I just g there for Berry Good thread nowadays tbh.