What happens to these groups?... (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Was on this page

Haven’t heard of so many of them! Some only have like 3 songs then vanish off the face of earth. I was listening to ASHA after somehow finding them on Spotify. I also somehow found Skarf online. Ideas?.
I’m curious about Fantastie too?.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The market is incredibly oversaturated
Most groups that debut now probably won't stand a chance
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Most companies don't have money to try more than a few comebacks.

We think a group like Sonamoo is a nugu, but the groups we dont even know the name are the really nugu ones.

Some companies can barely afford one music video.
 

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Shame because I found Skarf and they were really good.. no Spotify page either
The market is incredibly oversaturated
Most groups that debut now probably won't stand a chance
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sadly not every group can make it. small companies struggle to make it as it is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and mirella
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Shame because I found Skarf and they were really good.. no Spotify page either
Skarf were heavily written abt in Singapore bcos they had one Singaporean member, but I think gp dint really care abt them. That's all I know abt them except when I read abt their disbandment and/or the Singaporean member left. This was before Produce days, so that member might hv done better if there were Produce style groups then. Or if she had competed in kpop star instead. Don't remember the timing actually; just read abt it as if a Singaporean had made it successfully by joining an actual kpop group. I'm not Singaporean but I worked there at the time.
Dint actually listen to kpop then either, just read abt it n watched some SNSD mvs then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
What small companies should consider is a merger. Make a joint company out of small existing companies, increase your budget that way, create a boy group and a girl group and solely focus on those. Multiple men working for a common goal are much stronger than a single one.
Yep. The market is oversaturated anyways. Multiplying nugu debuts is not the solution except if they have something unique or original to proprose or have a company with a lot of money and really ready to promote them like with Loona.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread