What have you been up to this weekend? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,151
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,414
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yesterday, my mom came over, and she, my roommate, and I played Uno for about an hour. When she was about to leave, though, her car wouldn't start, so my dad had to come all the way down from the suburbs (I live in the city) to jump start it. lol But it's all good, because I got to see my dad as well!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Went to an Asian supermarket with my mom and made rice cake soup.
Made a call to confirm my tattoo appointment which im super excited about :ankha:
 
Last edited:

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Chilling with streamers and making new friends on games
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I haven't done much. I worked basically all of yesterday and today I plan on showering and doing a reading live stream to make some headway in a book I'm reading. THEN possibly going to the bookstore to pick up my April bookclub pick.
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,374
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,094
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Doing chores, cooking, eating, going outside, (Sadly I didnt get the chance to buy a pack of cookies but Im willing to wait until another day... ) & Pretty much thats about it...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread