What have you missed doing on a daily basis? (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Same i've just been leveling a new character in world of warcraft since there's nothing better to do, i've already done everything I can do on my main :wimwim:
I've resorted to doing ridiculous challenges like recruiting every pokemon in Mystery Dungeon for Red and Blue and if I manage to do that with this still going on then i'll do some no level runs on Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts and test my sanity even more :rjeat:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Being outside more, and seeing people other than my family. I love them all, but seeing them every moment of every day is almost driving me insane.
I already can barely stand being around more than 2 members of my family at once, now i'm surrounded by 4 at all times and I hate them all
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I miss listening to my classmates dissing each other every 5 mins ;-;
These were good times omg rip. I really cannot comprehend what it must be like rn for ppl going to school, honestly I think I woulda been so excited to not have to go lol, but apparently online classes are even harder than irl so idk
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I have a bubble tea kit at home but i'm scared of using it cuz there's only limited resources like it's only for like 3 drinks max :wimwim:
I drink like at least one a week normally ... I had last one before the quarantine 🙄 13th March
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I've resorted to doing ridiculous challenges like recruiting every pokemon in Mystery Dungeon for Red and Blue and if I manage to do that with this still going on then i'll do some no level runs on Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts and test my sanity even more :rjeat:
world of warcraft has it's own pokemon thing, but i've already collected 750 of them and there's nothing out there in the wild for me to collect ;-;
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
world of warcraft has it's own pokemon thing, but i've already collected 750 of them and there's nothing out there in the wild for me to collect ;-;
It's okay, they'll be added as DLC later based on Sword and Shield :pandatea:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Idk what that means but I hope so :maheart:
They are the latest Pokémon games and they cut the dex in half just so they could charge people for them later with DLC
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:wimwim: at least we get to hear more stories about ur grandma
Thankfully not, shes an ocean away and I overheard the other day my dad saying that she had talked to me the day before so she can't talk to me for a while :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and NASA

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Going to the gym, putting makeup on, going out for a walk in the park :sadcat: I try to exercise at home and I even put makeup on today and yesterday, but it's not the same :sadcat:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread