what have you given away and what have you (or someone else) gained instead?
I feel like I just give myself away piece by piece and day by day, sometimes even for people I don't even like, people I don't really believe deserve this from me... but I think it comes from not thinking much of myself, so I try to at least be of some kind of use which is wrong and terrible, actually. Maybe it's become a habit... there are countless examples of this. It's something I did even as a child, trying to save my family. I remember at some point believing love is sacrifice, but I think I was just living a false truth taught by an unfortunate life.. now that I think about it, I feel like I kind of life as a sacrifice. Well, this sounded far more depressing than I was planning on lol, sorry xD