What I Like so Far From Kpop 2022 (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Hey!
I literally never make this kind of thread ever but
after seeing @WinterWonderland sharing their favorites
for the month of February I thought I'd do the same.
I will be sharing kpop songs I liked from January and February 2022!

- - -



This song got mixed opinions which I do not understand why?

It's literally soooo good especially the part at 0:15. It got my head bopping!
:lucastwerk:




NO DEBATE HERE! THIS IS THE BEST STAYC SONG!
WE NEED MORE MUSIC LIKE THIS GOD PLEASE
THE BEGINNING REMINDS ME OF EARLY 2010'S A BIT!




I love everything Treasure releases and I don't even stan lol
I am 100% going to dance on this song a lot!
catjam.gif
catjam.gif
catjam.gif





INVU is already the best release of 2022 imo, I don't give a crap
if we are still super early in the year. This song is EVERYTHING!
Not only the song is good, the concept is godlike! HAVE YOU SEEN
THAT PHOTOSHOOT!? Literally best photoshoot I've ever seen for a soloist wow...




Oh yasss! There is no way I wouldn't love this! I'm a EDM hoe lmao
This song sounds so sexy. Perfect to listen at 3am!
Definitely dancing on this song a lot too.




If you didn't like this then you're tasteless.
Point taken.





It was different coming from them imo and I liked it!
Love the futuristic 90's vibes from the music video.


- - -

That's it!
See y'all in a few months for more lol
​
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread