Appreciation What I Wouldn't Give to be at a CLC concert!~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


They're so good. Too bad Elkie was in China but we atleast got to see Yujin and Sorn sing the chorus. Also poor Eunbin, I hope her eye was ok.

Anyway favorite NO stage as of now? My fav. would probably have to be this one because we got the iconic Sorn Shoulder.

 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg I would love to go to a CLC concert!

I need them to come to Chicago 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread