What id do in the future if i was bighit (4 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Not talking about current groups ..[txt bts]
cause i want to talk about future groups i would do cause i can :D

ok as you may know or not
i would like the future group to start with
i/i/h or g tbh as glam has disbanded

Bts 7
i
Glam 4
H
i
Txt 5


Girl group: 9
I You
i like the name of I you as easy for posters etc
if it lovey concept they can draw heart in middle or about heart break a broken heart
or can have other words written in middle etc [I HaTe you]

I like the idea of 9 members as not to big for a girl group as girl groups rarely go over 9 members


Boy group: 11
HW [yes it means homework]
Name reference how relationships take work
plus how crazy fans literally study there idols xD
11 members as i would love big hit to do a large group



both groups i would have at least some mixed members << i have a good theory why mixed members are good for groups
but to sum it up
you can connect to them more
people like to support them more as they are rarely seen etc​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Girl group: 9
I You
i like the name of I you as easy for posters etc
if it lovey concept they can draw heart in middle or about heart break a broken heart
or can have other words written in middle etc [I HaTe you]

I like the idea of 9 members as not to big for a girl group as girl groups rarely go over 9 members
You’re dooming them to spend their whole careers as IU copycats
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
You’re dooming them to spend their whole careers as IU copycats
Well i was going to do I am
but stray kids used that
I << very diffcult letter xD
I did I You with the in-tension of something always be in the middle
and tbh all groups are under someone shadow now
name 1 new group who isnt compared to anything xD
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Well i was going to do I am
but stray kids used that
I << very diffcult letter xD
I did I You with the in-tension of something always be in the middle
and tbh all groups are under someone shadow now
name 1 new group who isnt compared to anything xD
:susPepe: Hmmm

 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
3 of the girls were porn stars
Can’t rlly compare that xD
ah prob why they arent super popular than xD
but i bet the second they got slightly popular on the level a bighit group is at debut now they would be compared to something
there mv did give me oh my girl vibe visually wise
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and potato
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Personally, I’d trade some of the male BigHit trainees for some Source Music female trainees since Source Music is preparing a boy group & then I’d debut a new girl group in 2021 right after Jin enlists.
I hope they do like 2 boygroups next year 1 at start and 1 mid or end to double there boy group numbers
txt fandom is already steady enough for another boy group to join them
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I hope they do like 2 boygroups next year 1 at start and 1 mid or end to double there boy group numbers
txt fandom is already steady enough for another boy group to join them
I think they’re gonna do a Chinese group next tbh
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I think they’re gonna do a Chinese group next tbh
I hope not tbh as china is a dangerous market atm as all the politicial stuff if korea stands on side of hong kong they will destroy anything connected to korea mostly music wise [so wayv, boystory, jackson wang etc careers will prob be destroyed]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread