18+ ◂ ❚ ⊱ What idol you want babies with? ⊰ ❚ ▸ (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Kai because he´d be an awesome father.
Lucas because he´d be so fun, but I´m not sure as I think it would be like having an extra baby in him. He wouldn´t be strict at all.
Yongguk also feels like he needs extra care.

I´d go for Minho? Because he seriously looks like a man that can take care of himself and little humans and would be more of a partner, rather than an extra child. Kai would be great too ♥. He obviously loves his niece and nephew, but it also feels like he has zero ideas about how to be that stricter figure to actually guide little people on their journey through life. I feel maybe Yongguk would be awesome for more sensitive kids ..........what am I doing here? too many details :D.

Ok, intuition says Minho :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread