What If All Of KPS Was Stuck In One Room? (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would probably be the one watching everyone from the corner, awkwardly sipping said tea and snacks and trying to figure people out while hoping nobody came to talk to me, out of fear I would make a fool of myself.

If there is an animal, I would be petting it.
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I would probably be the one watching everyone from the corner, awkwardly sipping said tea and snacks and trying to figure people out while hoping nobody came to talk to me, out of fear I would make a fool of myself.

If there is an animal, I would be petting it.
We're all awkward here, so you'll be with your own kind Lel.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
On one hand I'd like to hug and talk to my amazing friends, but on the other hand I think I'd mostly have a panic attack and cry because I can't leave the room.

:welp:
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would probably be the one watching everyone from the corner, awkwardly sipping said tea and snacks and trying to figure people out while hoping nobody came to talk to me, out of fear I would make a fool of myself.

If there is an animal, I would be petting it.
I came in here to say the exact same thing, basically. LOL.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
We'd probably all just sit and stare at each other:pandanoreaction:
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Where we going? Disney World?

Is this a road trip?

FUN!

Wait who's driving?

:pandaomg:
you're the only one with a license lol. but i think i could figure it out if needed. although i'm quite green lol. and with the pooled resources we could probably go wherever lol. well with some er.... parental convincing most likely for our comrades. which would be the tough part. but i'm sure our journey would be very educational trust me.
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread