WHAT IF YOU WOKE UP AND DISCOVERED YOU WERE THE ONLY PERSON ON EARTH? (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I would be happy. A world that revolves around me is my type of world :jenniesmug:
Seriously though, I would be super sad that my family isn't around. If it's just me + my family I would be ecstatic. But if it's just me without my family, I would be sad... although I'd assume I'd get over it after a while. So I would end up being happy after a while.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Seriously though, I would be super sad that my family isn't around. If it's just me + my family I would be ecstatic. But if it's just me without my family, I would be sad... although I'd assume I'd get over it after a while. So I would end up being happy after a while.
Ahhh that's so true
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel that way often. Especially when I am alone. : /
I shut the world out a lot of the time, so it feels like I am the only one here.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: JimmyBacon

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Sad
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I feel like I'd be too anxious to leave my place for a few hours or days.. then I'd go out and look around a little..... I guess I'd hope that I'd meet someone again soon, but if it didn't happen for a long time and I lost faith, I might decide to leave this world too since being alone tends to feel very empty to me..
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I feel like I'd be too anxious to leave my place for a few hours or days.. then I'd go out and look around a little..... I guess I'd hope that I'd meet someone again soon, but if it didn't happen for a long time and I lost faith, I might decide to leave this world too since being alone tends to feel very empty to me..
Ahhhhhh true ahhh
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I'd freak out xD
No other people means services fail. Eventually, power will fail xD
Then I'd miss my fams.
Also, animals would take over. Might seem like a good thing, but no, lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread