What important thing have you almost lost (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I nearly lost my will to live. I found the inspiration along the way though. Now its burning.

But I almost really lost it.
I'm glad you found it now :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I forgot my passport at the airport in Japan 2 time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Ahsoka

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I was once trying to get ready for work and was really tired because I didn’t get home until a little after 1 and woke up a few hours later and realized that I lost my car keys. Literally for 30 minutes I was thrashing my house at 7 in morning searching for those stupid keys trying not to wake up my mom and come to find out the keys were in the lock of the front door the entire time... :facepalm: I had been so tired the night before that I unlocked the front door and just left the keys there all night! It’s a good thing I don’t live in a bad neighborhood.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was once trying to get ready for work and was really tired because I didn’t get home until a little after 1 and woke up a few hours later and realized that I lost my car keys. Literally for 30 minutes I was thrashing my house at 7 in morning searching for those stupid keys trying not to wake up my mom and come to find out the keys were in the lock of the front door the entire time... :facepalm: I had been so tired the night before that I unlocked the front door and just left the keys there all night! It’s a good thing I don’t live in a bad neighborhood.
Oof we all have those days :nekolove:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A movie ticket. Well it's kind of important, since I can't see the movie I paid for without it.
Luckily some kind fellow picked it up for me, being as clumsy as I am. I failed to notice I misplaced it lol

and movies here are up to an excess of 30 dollars including food. So you have to be extra cautious.

Like ticket yesterday was 19.00 plus food. 34 dollars ouch.
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
My life... Very much an eye-opening experience.:zoomeyes:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread