What inspires you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
what drives you, what do you live for? what makes you feel alive?

I often feel drained and quite lifeless tbh, but when I do feel inspired it's usually by a piece of art.. Art touches my heart, I love it so much <3 every now and then, people manage to do it too. Animals, nature...they make me feel more peaceful.. Though I sometimes feel like I'm living just because I can't die, I try to find better reasons than that.. Like creating a world of my own, a beautiful life.. Basically, I guess it's becoming who I want to be, who I feel I should be, making a change, leaving the world a better place than I found it....yeah hehe :P

 
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
the fact that snk manga is still on-going
& I won't die until it gets animated :sanapray:

but tbh death is my biggest fear like full-on thanatophobia so there's that, other than that I really have no motivation, so I just live because i'm afraid to die, but then i get those suicidal moments because fucking depression and i'm just like brain pls pick one. Just like one of the greatest philosophers of all time, Patrick Star once said "The Inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and kodoku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Hate :pandahappy: And Jimin
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread