What is 2018 Best Choreography? (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mhh this year was full of great dances. I really loved what Momoland and iKON has showed is this year. I also think Scentists was a memorable choreography.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Hard to choose hmm

I'm gonna do a top 3
1.


The way they swap between fast and slow moments perfectly in sync throughout the song just baffles me. Donghun has improved so damn much, if you wouldn't know A.C.E I think it would be hard to guess who the main dancer is.

2.


I love how much different parts there are. If they reuse some moves they do it with a new formation or added sth to it, really creative overall.

3.


I don't think this need any big explanation, just look at it and be 'wowed'.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread