- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,078
- Reactions Received
- 72,508
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,391
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
@moonflower calls me Aria and I love it 
sarcasm does not become thee my friend lolwow, so you admit to it, I did not expect that![]()
thats very pretty@moonflower calls me Aria and I love it![]()
Fair enoughIf it was really John Cena, you couldn't see him![]()
Puppy :3Puppy forever!!
Thank youuuujust as iconic as your username <3
and its pretty@moonflower calls me Aria and I love it![]()
awhhhSunshine. My mom used to call me that and sing "You are my sunshine" to me and now it just makes me cry because of the nostalgia. And also because I never listen to the lyrics to hear how deep they are.
Orbi😂the best nickname someone gave u? (username)
@nightwalker
@centen
@Shou
@Yuzuru
@Sooyaabean
@Dreamer_of_Songs
@Mrs_Minatozaki
@StirFriedPanda
@ProudOrbit
@velvet
@DearEagleZ
@XIAO
@tricky
@Hilary
@frocho
@ParksQueen301
@Yachii
@Changbinbias
@won_young
@fairyOfshampOO
@kingdom
@LexiLoo
@snsd2beg
@Tickita
@ChenXiao
@BlackpinkINSync
@K1NG
@ichigohon
@ningholic
@mio
@ghoul
@LowkeyLoki
@Butterfly_Love
@Fallout
@YeoreumSkies
@motorp77
@Park_Jimin
@oikallii
@taemoon
@kinnie
love thoseeeeeMy personal favorite is appo my kakao friends gave me many many years ago
I also adore aki-ki its so fun and cute![]()