What is a Group Where ONE Member Gives You An Issue? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I'm curious because I actually have some groups where I can't stan them because of one member, I know it sounds weird but I have a hard time jiving with some groups if one member throws me off. This isn't meant to be a hate thread if you are going to say something about this specific member please try to be honest but respectful.

So for me I can't stan (G)I-DLE because of Soyeon-I don't know what it is but that girl rubs me wrong. I don't think she's necessarily done anything wrong but I feel like if I met her in real life I'd hate her and as a result, I just get bad vibes from her. I don't know if it's the way she's carried herself before or not but yeah.

Also, I had a hard time stanning SNSD after Jessica was kicked out and I think it was mainly because of Taeyeon. This is ironic because I like Taeyeon as a soloist but I don't like her in a group I think she doesn't get along the best with others and her being a leader that...eh rubs me wrong too. I know that it isn't necessarily her fault because SM would kind of just dump the leader role on the oldest. But yeah she rubs me the wrong way despite me loving her musically and often times finding her funny. If she had just been a solist I don't think I would have any ill will towards her tbh.

I think LOONA may also be an example of this but once again I don't know why? Heejin rubs me wrong even though she hasn't done anything wrong or done anything to offend me?? I just get weird vibes-maybe I just need to watch more of their content.

But what about you guys?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Txt are all really cute but taehyun’s face creeps me out. Idk maybe I need to do some exposure therapy
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Txt are all really cute but taehyun’s face creeps me out. Idk maybe I need to do some exposure therapy
Bruh the fuck!?!?
:seokeyes:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria and Jimimis

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
if they haven't done anything wrong then i don't care because i don't know them personally so the only one that comes to mind here is bigbang and seungri for obvious reasons. i think their music is one of the greatest things to happen to k-pop but i always skip seungri's parts whenever i listen to them... not like there's much of it to begin with. genuinely asking, what is it about heejin that gives you "bad vibes"?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
if they haven't done anything wrong then i don't care because i don't know them personally so the only one that comes to mind here is bigbang and seungri for obvious reasons. i think their music is one of the greatest things to happen to k-pop but i always skip seungri's parts whenever i listen to them... not like there's much of it to begin with. genuinely asking, what is it about heejin that gives you "bad vibes"?
I legit don't know if I'm being honest.

I've tried watching clips from LOONA because I was trying to get into them at the start of their run but she kind of came across as forced when it came to how she was behaving. I guess that's the best way to put it and I'd prefer for her to be a bit real rather than excessive to be "that" member in the group. She already gets a lot of attention as it is because she gets a good chunk of lines, center positions, and is considered really beautiful and talented. I don't think she needs to be super extra to outshine the other members on top of it.

Maybe she's changed a bit since then but yeah it rubs me the wrong way. I guess that's the best way to put it???
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Lidorally have so much trouble with Yeji

idky

i love all the girls and itzy

but i can't stan fully, Yeji just kinda isn't my type of personality i suppose
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Lidorally have so much trouble with Yeji

idky

i love all the girls and itzy

but i can't stan fully, Yeji just kinda isn't my type of personality i suppose
That's interesting I guess I never fully paid attention to Yeji if I'm being honest. Yuna and the others grab my attention a bit more than her so I haven't really looked at her personality or what she shows of it. But makes sense if you feel like you don't vibe well.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Don’t you think he looks kinda scary? His eyes look like he’s trying to shoot laser beams
I was like wtf are you going on about but then saw this and I get it now
Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 1.21.57 PM 1.png
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lunaria and Jimimis

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That's interesting I guess I never fully paid attention to Yeji if I'm being honest. Yuna and the others grab my attention a bit more than her so I haven't really looked at her personality or what she shows of it. But makes sense if you feel like you don't vibe well.
Chaeryeong and Ryujin are my biases, but Yeji is really out there in stage presence, so I notice her a lot. However, in most casual group stuff, not stages, i just don't vibe, yeah
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Chaeryeong and Ryujin are my biases, but Yeji is really out there in stage presence, so I notice her a lot. However, in most casual group stuff, not stages, i just don't vibe, yeah
Huh interesting-I will say her stage presence is out of this world. But I think Yuna oddly enough usually outshines her for me but that may be a preference thing if I'm being honest.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Huh interesting-I will say her stage presence is out of this world. But I think Yuna oddly enough usually outshines her for me but that may be a preference thing if I'm being honest.
Yeah, Yeji just has that stage aura i really like haha
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
hmm ... probably just jimin from aoa for obvious reasons :susPepe:i like most idols unless they do something reprehensible
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
hmm ... probably just jimin from aoa for obvious reasons :susPepe:i like most idols unless they do something reprehensible
I wish I was that chill but I cant help but to not get along with people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
thanks !! :lisalaugh: lemme know if it ever comes across as annoying. my friends get tired of my cheerfulness a lot :nekosweat:
Nah it's all good. My boyfriend is the same way-very positive and gungho!
 
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread