What is a Hi-Touch? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Have a good time!
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,392
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Thank you! I'm just wondering what I can give them as gifts! @goyo said that I should tag everyone so they can write a message or something, but I don't know how I could do it!
Please be aware that many companies do not allow gifts to be given at hi-touch. Hi-touch is usually very rushed and you only have a few moments with each member.
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,392
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Oh ok, thanks for letting me know.
Some may allow letters or small trinkets, so you can still try! I just know for the ones I went to, and this is especially true for overseas shows, they usually don't accept because there's not really the ability to bring everything home with them.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
have fun :sakUwu: I hope you will enjoy it alot.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
in all honesty, i never quite understood the idea of paying so much money just to touch someone's hand for a few seconds lmao but enjoy the concert! i hope you have a great time :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I haven't paid any extra though, have I?
sorry for the misunderstanding, i wasn't talking about you! i meant that the hi-touch thing tends to be rather expensive in general.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
We didn't even get to do the hi-touch thing and we also never got our signed poster. Also, they eventually let us in the event at about 7.15, even though VIP's were supposed to enter at 6pm.
There were many confusions with general admissions and VIP and there was also a technical fault.

After we had got into the building, it was like another hour before we actually saw the girls on stage.

After that though, everything else was amazing and the girls were amazing.

So after a poor start (not the girls fault), it turned out to be a great show and the girls apologized for the long delay.

I enjoyed myself a lot! :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
We didn't even get to do the hi-touch thing and we also never got our signed poster. Also, they eventually let us in the event at about 7.15, even though VIP's were supposed to enter at 6pm.
There were many confusions with general admissions and VIP and there was also a technical fault.

After we had got into the building, it was like another hour before we actually saw the girls on stage.

After that though, everything else was amazing and the girls were amazing.

So after a poor start (not the girls fault), it turned out to be a great show and the girls apologized for the long delay.

I enjoyed myself a lot! :maheart:
Sorry, not 7.15, it was about 7.50pm.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread