what is a language you would want to learn? (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,783
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well, I'm already learning Spanish, took German in high school, and I've attempted Korean, French, and Italian... maybe Dutch?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I am already learning Italian and what comes first is to be fluent in it. Italy is my migration destination, once I became stable in Europe I may decide on moving to a better place like north Europe and I am hoping it's a Scandinavian country, so perhaps one of the Scandinavian languages.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
currently studying japanese and korean, had french class for one year in middle school (i didnt like it), and briefly studied swedish. i want to learn mandarin or cantonese, and vietnamese, tagalog, german, and russian really intrigue me.
cultures and languages are one of my biggest interests :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
107
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
German or Russian. I have relatives that speak German and Russian and while they do speak English. German and Russian are their first languages.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread