I like staring at water falling down
katzewurst Joined 16 March 2022 Messages 181 Reactions Received 244 Location Cotraine Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Seulgian Gender Other Pronouns Let us know how to address you? 9 May 2022 #1 I like staring at water falling down Reactions: Willow
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 10 May 2022 #2 The sun....
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 11 May 2022 #3 grocery shopping
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 11 May 2022 #4 Same OP I like watching it fall, hearing it, ponds, rain... I think I like everything about water
H Haiku . Joined 26 November 2021 Messages 3,179 Reactions Received 3,849 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 11 May 2022 #5 Going outside
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 11 May 2022 #6 grocery shopping also
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,087 Reactions Received 72,528 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,430 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 11 May 2022 #7 Wind