What is difference between classic and unique beauty? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
oh wow omg I am right? I WAS RIGHT FOR ONCE! @Jimimis look I got something right!

Nana is def. a unique beauty going by your definition <3
My classically and uniquely beautiful waifu’s brain finally clicked a little
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and kuro

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
What everyone else said but for an example: classic beauties are either thought to be really beautiful or really plain and common at worst
Unique beauties tend to be more polarizing with people either really loving them or really hating them
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: lexus and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Sad
Reactions: kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Sad
Reactions: kuro

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
wouldn't have a clue... I would think someone saying I had any type of beauty would be a positive thing... But then I don't care too much as im pretty basic lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite and Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread