What is even important anyway? (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I find that i cannot control life, but i can control how i react to it.
Do I always make the right /correct choice... of course not, but i work on being better. Kpop is actually a power full tool for me.
And emotion is not bad, being angry about something you can change and using that to motivate you/or your team is good.
Look for fantastic moments every day.
Not everyone can do this but I choose to be happy.
Thanks yves music exists

I could live without movies or books, but not music
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
o_O

To answer your question, nothing is important. Life is pointless :sanapray:
That's a nihilistic point of view & you'd get nowhere in life with that, speaking from personal experience.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
That's a nihilistic point of view & you'd get nowhere in life with that, speaking from personal experience.
Yes, I know. I still can't find any meaning though. I am only living for other people, no longer myself.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
That's a nihilistic point of view & you'd get nowhere in life with that, speaking from personal experience.
Pure nihilism limits our possibilities

Its better to be like they say in my country

Uma metamorfose ambulante
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Yes, I know. I still can't find any meaning though. I am only living for other people, no longer myself.
Im the contrary, i live only for mylself and part of the family lol (yeah, some of them could go choke imo xd)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread