What is fast? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I don't know I've entered into my first relationship and I keep saying that he and I are moving fast but according to him we aren't.

This isn't an argument between us by the way it's just something I find interesting. So in your opinion what is moving too fast in a relationship and what is moving slow or like regular?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I suppose that it depends on what stuff you think you're moving fast on...
I don't necessarily want comments on my relationship since I'm a worry wart and don't want to overthink it XD
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I don't necessarily want comments on my relationship since I'm a worry wart and don't want to overthink it XD
haha don't worry as long as you're comfortable with the pace and you're not rushing into any big financial or life decisions too fast, you're good! :saranghae:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
haha don't worry as long as you're comfortable with the pace and you're not rushing into any big financial or life decisions too fast, you're good! :saranghae:
Yeah we aren't just yeah LOL
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just listen to each other and talk about why you two have different opinions on this
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
just listen to each other and talk about why you two have different opinions on this
I know why he does because other couples tend to jump into something way earlier than he and I have but for me some things feel like they are fast?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and yeji

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Well there's no real answer to how a relationship should be moving, some people get married in their 1st year dating and it works out, others wait till they've been dating for like 5 years to get married and it still works out fine.

Only thing that really matters is whether the two of you feel happy with how things are moving and about communicating that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew and yeji

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
As someone who has thought about this before, fast and slow don't matter as long as you're both happy with your pace and relationship. There isn't any standard or normal. Relationships are all different and we all move at our own paces. good luck btw :llama_squish:
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Every person has their rythm so it depends on the stage they are in life and how they see the idea of living together, and how it'd realistically be

For me it's only too fast if both do it without thinking about all the variables and It's less about the amount of time than that
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
As long as you're okay with whatever stuff is happening. Don't look at other couples and think they're going fast so you should too, just stick to what feels natural for you and what you're comfortable with. All of us have our own pace.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
All my past relationships I went too fast and fell in love too easily for the wrong girl.
It crushed me bad, but I learned from it.

All I can tell you is that always ask your partner questions on anything you need answers too
and work things out one step at a time and always mention the L word.

I never used it enough in my relationships that's for sure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread