- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,180
- Reactions Received
- 4,085
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Here in Croatia a Minister sent a child to hospital with her car and her driving license expired 3 years ago! But the government doesn't see the problem!!! :D They're saying it could happen to anyone, but wait! Here's the deal, they would go either to prison! and have their driver license removed! But suddenly since it's a minister everything is suddenly not a problem :D
I mean with everything going around in this world rn is so shitty like can we have one peaceful year for a change?
I feel like each year is worse than the last one.
I know good thing happens too but I feel like it's less to happen that something bad.
I mean with everything going around in this world rn is so shitty like can we have one peaceful year for a change?
I feel like each year is worse than the last one.
I know good thing happens too but I feel like it's less to happen that something bad.