What is in your sibling code of conduct? (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,331
Reactions Received
75,425
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,021
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Definitely not universal rules because ofc every household is different. What are some rules between you and your siblings that your follow?

:mentalstability: I'm a younger sibling, THE little sister to be exact. :nekolove:
1 - :sehunheadphones: I don't have to pay if we're eating together.
(Not to be confused with I never pay. If he doesnt have his wallet I can let him borrow my card. He'll just venmo me o.o)

2 - If an ex calls, I havnt seen or heard from my brother since Christmas o.o
3 - Booking family vacations (because one of us siblings usually books everything), parents are sat together. Siblings are sat on the other side of the plane, other side of the hotel, separate rows and rooms o.o
4 - We are automatically each other's plus one to avoid aunties hounding us about marriage prospects.
5 - We vocalize every flaw in someone that is being introduced as a marriage prospect for the other sibling.
5 - If he goes to a bakery, he has to get me cake.

6 - Never tell the parents when the other is too inebriated to talk. :cheeky:​
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Don't change your plans last minute or I won't show up

It's the one and only rule i've had to make because my sister always changes plans literally minutes before. Thing is that I plan my day around those plans so I needed to change them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,449
Reactions Received
39,073
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,714
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Definitely not universal rules because ofc every household is different. What are some rules between you and your siblings that your follow?

:mentalstability: I'm a younger sibling, THE little sister to be exact. :nekolove:
1 - :sehunheadphones: I don't have to pay if we're eating together.
(Not to be confused with I never pay. If he doesnt have his wallet I can let him borrow my card. He'll just venmo me o.o)

2 - If an ex calls, I havnt seen or heard from my brother since Christmas o.o
3 - Booking family vacations (because one of us siblings usually books everything), parents are sat together. Siblings are sat on the other side of the plane, other side of the hotel, separate rows and rooms o.o
4 - We are automatically each other's plus one to avoid aunties hounding us about marriage prospects.
5 - We vocalize every flaw in someone that is being introduced as a marriage prospect for the other sibling.
5 - If he goes to a bakery, he has to get me cake.

6 - Never tell the parents when the other is too inebriated to talk. :cheeky:​
This is so cute! :taeyeonlove: I wish me and my sisters got along like this. :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,331
Reactions Received
75,425
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,021
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Don't change your plans last minute or I won't show up

It's the one and only rule i've had to make because my sister always changes plans literally minutes before. Thing is that I plan my day around those plans so I needed to change them
Or cancel last minute >.> I need to set this rule. He's changed and canceled a few times.
Some costing me money like when he didnt show up to see the Wicked musical. Those tickets were expensive and non-refundable. :YeKill:

This is so cute! :taeyeonlove: I wish me and my sisters got along like this. :nayeonisdone:
If theyre younger, give it time.
My brother and I hated each other when we were younger. We've got a 4 year gap and he was a mess back then.
It wasnt till I was close to finishing college that he and I started tolerating each other more. And now we share an apartment but most of the time he's traveling for work so we've got a pretty good living arrangement.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Belgizen
Joined
19 November 2022
Messages
8,999
Reactions Received
2,808
Location
🇺🇸 + 🇬🇧
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,813
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm the 3rd oldest out of 11 siblings.
  • Never say goodbye without “love you” or a hug
  • Even though we lived in different cities, time zones, or continents, you always make time for each other.
  • Never go to bed on bad terms.
  • If you’re watching a show together, don’t skip ahead without them.
  • If there is an argument or disagreement, no hitting, cussing, calling each other name
  • When something big happens—good or bad—we FaceTime or video call each other, no matter the time of day.
  • A “siblings only” day must happen when we get together
  • As long as it comes back clean, it is okay to borrow anything in the closet
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,331
Reactions Received
75,425
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,021
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
If there is an argument or disagreement, no hitting, cussing, calling each other name
This can never work for me XD My brother's name is literally listed as "Asshole" in my contacts.
I only call him by his government name if we're in front important coworkers and clients. :haylul:
All your rules are so sweet tho :maheart:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this only child feels so left out right now lol but @Lexie your rules are so sweet!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nina

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Or cancel last minute >.> I need to set this rule. He's changed and canceled a few times.
Some costing me money like when he didnt show up to see the Wicked musical. Those tickets were expensive and non-refundable. :YeKill:
Oooh damn, yeah you should!
Luckily my sis hasn't done that but like she was going to take me shopping to a store in France, across the border.
We were going to leave at 11 am. 15 minutes before, she says 3pm and then 15 minutes before, she cancels
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread