What is it with men and menstruation products in Korea? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
First there are males endorsing feminine products and now I found out Rain is supposedly donating modeling earnings to help women from low income households have access to them. That's not bad, they're expensive but necessary so it'll help some people out for sure. I can't help but wonder though, it seems like a such non male issue personally, but apparently in Korea males are associated with them and I can't help but wonder why :dubuthink:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
because men are the best? Duh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't find much wrong with it. It's better than having guys go on and on about how period are so "disgusting" :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,408
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's very nice of him. I think it's time to stop the taboos around menstruation and men should be part of that process too.
I don't find much wrong with it. It's better than having guys go on and on about how period are so "disgusting" :wimwim:
That's nice, they're becoming educated and want to help.
I guess I see your point, I just feel a bit like it would make more sense if they were endorsing something they had personal interest in. But it is a good change from American men who often are scared of the idea of periods and are too scared to buy feminine hygiene products from a store :haylul:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I still think that it's just so odd and random. I don't mind men being educated about this but why market things like menstruation products in that way
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread