Appreciation What is KS's favorite Star Wars movie? (poll) (1 Viewer)

Fav Star Wars movie?

  • Episode IV: New Hope

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Episode VI – Return of the Jedi

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Episode I – The Phantom Menace

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Episode II – Attack of the Clones

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Episode III – Revenge of the Sith

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Episode VII – The Force Awakens

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Episode VIII – The Last Jedi

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Surely, though hopefully that wasnt shade towards my taste :welp:
I .... I would never shade you..... I only shade people that go by something that rhymes with tenpai
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I .... I would never shade you..... I only shade people that go by something that rhymes with tenpai
I also only shade plp who rhyme with kanpai :taesip:

and light theme users
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I voted for A New Hope but Revenge of the Sith is in my top 3.
Ah but Revenge of the Sith is the exception for me, it's my least fav :haylul:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:sanathink:
I have lost faith in humanity
I loved TFA so much tho lmao, it's why I hate The Last Jedi even more coz it took all my excitement for the new trilogy, built by TFA and pissed all over it :nayeonisdone:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I was looking at some clips the other day, and I can say in hindsight that Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith are my favorites, and that I don't like any of the other movies :wimwim: But AotC is my #1 :sanapray:
As long as it's not Phantom Menace coz that movie, wow :nayeonisdone:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread