Wait, I use light theme too...
Nonononononononononono, NEVER Phantom Menace, even if it was my first Star War movie![]()
I succeeded too
and I only use light KS
Wait, I use light theme too...
Nonononononononononono, NEVER Phantom Menace, even if it was my first Star War movie![]()
I succeeded too
and I only use light KS
You just lack taste!I can't with your choices smh, I didn't last 30 minutes in that hot mess![]()
I will not hear such slander from a Phantom Menace fanYou just lack taste!![]()
You just LACK tasteI will not hear such slander from a Phantom Menace fan![]()
You’re the most tasteless person I knowYou just LACK taste![]()
You don't even have a taste! At least i got one even if it sucks!You’re the most tasteless person I know![]()
Maybe that’s why I have friends like youYou don't even have a taste! At least i got one even if it sucks!![]()
![]()
![]()
So we can have taste on your behalf?Maybe that’s why I have friends like you![]()
To lend you some taste you’re sorely lackingSo we can have taste on your behalf?![]()
How if you don't have any to shareTo lend you some taste you’re sorely lacking![]()
How if you don't have any to share![]()
R.I.P Senpai's tasteI lose more taste the longer I spend time with you![]()
Nah, it has definitely been oblirated by nowAt least I had it once to lose it![]()