What is nct Taesung? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Taesung name has been spoiled for the new unit NCT X

with
Jisung Jeno & Jaemin

Jisung being the only vocalist in this unit

i honestly think he MUST be a power vocalist...

so i think he is going to be the oldest member due to how high his vocal level must be..
I think he will be a new member to the 1999 line <<<

>>>also think they want a 1999 line due to Mark and Lucas being favoured but neither being strong vocalist and how liked there 2000 line is


​
NCT
@mysteric @Xeulgi @Hazel @Pigeon @SugaRush @JakeyWantsCakey @TwentyOneJongdae @JJbaker @Queen @dokyeomon @ReadMyFanfic2 @maruif @PetitBonheur @potato @Yolks @Vampire @Vikki
​
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
You're probably right about his position unless NCT X is gonna be a full on rap group which I personally doubt. I think that his age will probably be between 99-01 or he could be an 02 liner like Jisung but just look too old for Dream, kinda like what happened with Lucas.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
You're probably right about his position unless NCT X is gonna be a full on rap group which I personally doubt. I think that his age will probably be between 99-01 or he could be an 02 liner like Jisung but just look too old for Dream, kinda like what happened with Lucas.
I hope he isnt younger than jisung tbh
as fans will be over the moon if they can keep jisung a maknae for little longer [not me]
I would like him to be 99-01
01 would be nice as it feels the gap of the missing chenle
at same time i think a older member is needed as none of the members give me a strong leader vibe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread