- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I used to stan BTS... never again...one??
......
stayc
never ever ever
jk
BTS
jaehyun solo stan rise up^^ & SuJu.
Probably NCT too bc I’ve tried so many times to Stan but I just couldn’t so I don’t think I ever will
I like a few of their songs like as guilty pleasures but that's where I cap it, I don't support more than half the members cause of their past actionsI FORGOT ABOUT THEM
Their past just doesn't sit right with me... Yanno like other groups have been exposed and apologized for being racist/problematic in the past, but with BTS its like that doesnt apply to them and that just doesnt sit right with meWhy not?![]()
i just don't like the music at allI’m nosy why ?