What is one random flex you have? (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
so is that just for tumblr or does that apply to twitter etc. as well? :susPepe:

as for your title do you just mean to generally flex on users here :wimwim:
any flex will do
idk if it’s as much of a thing on twitter, but people are willing to buy really good @s, like what happened with the person owning wayv
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm reading English, but I still don't really understand any of it...

It's like reading an English instruction manual for flat-pack furniture.
:sanathink:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco and mysteric

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm reading English, but I still don't really understand any of it...

It's like reading an English instruction manual for flat-pack furniture.
:sanathink:
honestly felt the same LMAO, i was so confused about it, the post makes a bit more sense but i still dont really get the purpose lol
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I'm reading English, but I still don't really understand any of it...

It's like reading an English instruction manual for flat-pack furniture.
:sanathink:
I can’t believe that we’ve reached the age where not even domains but usernames on sns sites have actual monetary value now :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
any flex will do
idk if it’s as much of a thing on twitter, but people are willing to buy really good @s, like what happened with the person owning wayv
I almost have all of the A.C.E Cards, only missing Donghun, so I'd be the first one to complete a group if I get him :taesip:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think i have tapped into a world with which I am unfamiliar:sanathink:
You're not alone :wimwim:

Anyways for me I can read Hindu-Arabic and straight arabic numerals.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I almost have all of the A.C.E Cards, only missing Donghun, so I'd be the first one to complete a group if I get him :taesip:
I haven’t gotten anyone I even semi stan now ;-;
I got half of Mamamoo though
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myco

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I can’t believe that we’ve reached the age where not even domains but usernames on sns sites have actual monetary value now :wimwim:
Oh... So, these names on social media, if you have them because you were the first, they are valuable?!

I mean, social media names have been bought out from various businesses/companies for a while. Some people have made loads of money from this stuff.

If you own those aespa ones, I wonder if SM Entertainment will buy them from you one day if they ever open up a Tumblr lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
my random flex is that i can guess many older songs (released over 30 years ago) only from hearing one second of them because when i was really bored one day in 2017 i downloaded a game called songpop 2 which quickly became the only thing i'm really good at until i got rid of this game a few weeks ago :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
my random flex is that i can guess many older songs (released over 30 years ago) only from hearing one second of them because when i was really bored one day in 2017 i downloaded a game called songpop 2 which quickly became the only thing i'm really good at until i got rid of this game a few weeks ago :wimwim:
that's impressive though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread