what is one song you replayed after it ended more than once (1 Viewer)

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he


One of the coolest songs I've heard. It has cool rap and beat, I especially admire the beat on it, such a catchy, fierce song. The beat drops are insanely heavy. As the title says, it is an autobahn song. One of the very best autobahn songs :pandaamazed:

01:42 to 02:15 is so cool
 
Last edited:

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship


One of the coolest songs I've heard. It has cool rap and beat, I especially admire the beat on it, such a catchy, fierce song. The beat drops are insanely heavy. As the title says, it is an autobahn song. One of the very best autobahn songs :pandaamazed:

01:42 to 02:15 is so cool
I LITERALLY JUST FINISHED LISTENING TO IT
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,251
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any


One of the coolest songs I've heard. It has cool rap and beat, I especially admire the beat on it, such a catchy, fierce song. The beat drops are insanely heavy. As the title says, it is an autobahn song. One of the very best autobahn songs :pandaamazed:

01:42 to 02:15 is so cool
This is also mine. Don't even ask how many times I've listened to Autobahn, I don't even know.
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
Every time I get in my car to go anywhere, I can guarantee Autobahn is the first song I play. I have to.
I love playing it while driving, it gives off such fierce, powerful vibes, especially to the inside of the car when I have the volume at maximum level!
 

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
I love playing it while driving, it gives off such fierce, powerful vibes, especially to the inside of the car when I have the volume at maximum level!
NOTHING is better than driving to your favorite bops :junweary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread