- Joined
- 3 July 2020
- Messages
- 5,130
- Reactions Received
- 7,700
- Location
- From EXO planet
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
What do you mean?
reason for her suicide?
What do you mean?
reason for her suicide?
I still don't know. She invited me over one day and I walked in to find her on the floor of her bedroom. There was a gift and note on the bed but my guilt has lead me to not ever opening them. She always seemed like the happiest person.
OMG! Ahhh. Didn't you read the note or open the box? Why did she call you to the house? What did police say? Ahhhhh I'm so sad lord!!!
I didnt. My guilt kept me from opening the box. I hid it from myself. She called me to the house to give me the gift, I assume. The police didnt do much but question me. I don't remember much due to the shock I was in.
Ahh but I think it's better to open it. Don't worry sweetheart. It's not because of you nah
Dont be sad!Ahhhh still I feel really sad ahhh
I didnt mean to upset you. :<Hm I'm super sensitive