Appreciation what is one... (1 Viewer)

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
what is a Korean normality that you love or hate??



mine is their views on friendships... in Korea it is an insult to refuse a friend's request and i love that because it is so wholesome. plus everyone in Korea is super sweet so it just makes sense. :sakUwu:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
anything about japan? bc i love their culture as well... like saying thank you for the meal before they eat :sanapray:
I like the "itadakimasu" that's said before eating, yes. Right now, wearing yukata or kimono is popular among young people. I'd like to put on a kimono if I travel to Japan.
 
  • Love
Reactions: scaramouche

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
I like the "itadakimasu" that's said before eating, yes. Right now, wearing yukata or kimono is popular among young people. I'd like to put on a kimono if I travel to Japan.
i literally have a kimono in my shopping list atm :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael

scaramouche

god of contracts
Joined
9 November 2021
Messages
4,236
Reactions Received
6,587
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
Wow, for what I have heard, those are expensive; and wearing it requires to have years of training. Well, usually others put it on us, so ..........
yea but i have coupons lolol but im gonna get my bestie to help me put it on when im able to get it:taesquish:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread